MANPOWER UK ARE CURRENTLY RECRUITING FOR AN EXPERIENCED BUTCHER TO JOIN OUR CLIENT BASED IN NOTTINGHAM
HOURS: 38 hours per week (7:30AM - 4:30PM Monday - Friday)
Pay : £10.21 per hour (Weekly pay)
- Source the best places to buy produce from - Full autonomy for buying produce, understanding profit margins at all times and keeping waste to a minimum.
- Negotiate the best prices and deals on a wide selection of meat and associated butchery department products.
- Build and maintain relationships with key suppliers.
- Ensure all cuts of meat and produce are utilised to maximum value - Make own products such as mince packs, sausage packs and stew packs.
- Boning out of meats and joints dependent on the needs of the customer.
- Cutting & trimming meats and joints dependent on the needs of the customer.
- Engage with your Team Leader / Manager on a weekly basis to review sales, KPI's and identify opportunities.
- Ensure Health & Safety checks and date checks are completed in accordance with company Health & Safety procedures & policies
- Work collaboratively with team leaders and supervisors to exceed and achieve all depot KPI's and objectives.
- Ensure there are open lines of communication and the team understand what is expected of them on a daily, weekly and monthly basis (if applicable dependent on size of the butchery team).
- Enhance and encourage self-development of the wider team via coaching and on-going training.
- Understand the Customer Satisfaction agenda and cascade the importance of this through the wider team.
- Ensure adequate resource of staff to cover business needs.
- Deputise for the Team Leader / Manager in their absence.
- Carry out stock takes as and when the needs of the business dictate.
- In some circumstances you may be required to carry out key holder responsibilities.
Please call Shannon Hallam on 07483431157 If you wish to apply
Immediate start available !